Ninety Fifth Edition of The: Top 10 Quotes Overheard in the ICBM Program
E-mail this page
Here they are folks... enjoy.
10) “This was affecting everyone’s morale...mine, most importantly. That’s when it became an issue.”
9) “I’ve got a bunch of irons in the fire that are going to melt before your figure out what you are ‘allowed’ to do.”
8) “Look, the Colonel is feathering his bed with the dead bodies of his people stacked like cordwood.”
7) “They need to get out of the anger and denial stages. Your system sucks, get over it. Move on to the despair stage.”
6) “I hate trying to write ‘stupid’ out of a procedure.”
5) “Is STRATCOM paying for that?” – Lt Col
“With what money, sir? Are they planning on having a car wash?” – Contractor
4) “Its probably more procedural than putting a condom over the missile.”
3) “It’s not that you were on the right or wrong track. It’s the fact that you are now on the track that I agree with.”
2) “I don't have superior genetics. My relatives are from Kentucky."
Now, the #1 quote overheard in the ICBM program...
1) “Not only are you wrong, sir, we are all dumber for you bringing it up.”