Eighty First Edition of The: Top 10 Quotes Overheard in the ICBM Program
E-mail this page
Here they are folks...enjoy.
10) “We’ve been beaten down by the rubber hose of ‘sustainment’ enough.”
9) “Scratching your @$$ would improve the system just as much as turning ACTOV/ARTOV off. So I say, go ahead, scratch your @$$. If that doesn't satisfy your itch, scratch your crew partner's @$$.”
8) “If you find anything wrong with my software, you will never set foot in Needham, Mass. ever again.”
7) “We don’t want everyone acting like Action Officer…we need someone to drink the Kool-Aid.™”
6) “You all know that I am a Jack @$$, but they don’t know that yet. At least most of what I say stays behind the closed door of the vault.”
5) “This is an A & B conversation, so you can C your way out.”
4) “I went to the real experts on this issue, _____, not you.”
3) “In our office we practice full-bore, linear panic.”
2) “If you are going to have a war, you gotta have it where there are both beer and women. Iraq doesn’t have either of those.”
Now, the #1 quote overheard in the ICBM program...
1) “If _____ can be a roadblock on the highway to success, he will choose to be a pothole the size of the Grand Canyon.”