Seventy Fifth Edition of The: Top 10 Quotes Overheard in the ICBM Program
E-mail this page
Here they are folks…enjoy.
10) “Sir, what does POI stand for?” – Person #1
“Plan of Operation…I mean, Plan of Instruction. I guess Plan of Operation is poo
and you didn’t want me to give you poo.” – Person #2
9) “What if they (road mobile missiles) just pulled it out, erected their $%!#, and shot it?”
8) “I know I asked the question, but I am not really interested in the answer.”
7) “You can test the software anywhere, as long as anywhere is the HSSF or ITF.”
6) “We are afraid to have anyone else on the teleconference because we don’t want
something to slip out.”
5) “We are supposed to be support, not an invasion.”
4) “It would be better to lie than to FLS.”
3) “You’ve got time. Your not an O-5 yet, so you can still make a decision.”
2) “The software priorities and definitions are as follows:
Priority 1 – A discrepancy that we don’t have time to fix.
Priority 2 – A discrepancy that we don’t have time to fix.
Priority 3 – A discrepancy that we don’t have time to fix.
Priority 4 – A discrepancy that we don’t have time to fix.
Priority 5 – A discrepancy that we don’t have time to fix.”
Now, the #1 quote overheard in the ICBM program…
1) “I know the President didn’t mean to send the message this way, so we are going to
press on with our actions.” – Overheard during an MPT evaluation