Seventy First Edition of The: Top 10 Quotes Overheard in the ICBM Program
E-mail this page
Here they are folks...enjoy.
10) “He wouldn’t say $#!& even if he had a mouth full of it.”
9) “Do you think he will get upset about it?” – Person #1
“First you have to give a $#!& before you can get upset about something.” – Person #2
8) “_____ is the unofficial mouthpiece of AFSPC. If you want something broadcast
to the world without and facts or logic, just let him know about it.”
7) “At the wing, the Battle Staff is the largest, most influential group of people that
know the least about ICBMs.”
6) “If someone would shoot Mr. _____, all the 392nd’s problems would be solved.”
5) “That’s all history...and we’re tired of history.”
4) “He’s an @$$-whooper, not a micro-manager.”
3) “If you cannot hit the Designated Ground Zero, please have the common
courtesy to clean up your fallout.” – Sign above toilet in a secure 392nd TRS facility
2) “Don’t fight with a Chief (CMsgt)...you won’t win.”
Now, the #1 quote overheard in the ICBM program…
1) “Space people are interesting. By that I mean that most of them don't seem very
much like us...not X-Files different, but definitely leaning toward strange."
- Sign found in office at USSTRATCOM, allegedly a quote from Gen. Charles Horner, USAF
USAF Major’s observation:
The difference between space and missile people:
Space people don't like that quote. Missile people think it's funny.